Overlooking the city and flooded with natural light, all deluxe rooms are luxuriously furnished in rich mahogany and feature contemporary Arabic décor. A marble foyer area appointed with integrated wardrobes opens into 40sqm of space thoughtfully designed to include areas for working, relaxation and sleeping and features either one king or two queen size beds. A lounge area with a comfortable sofa, armchair and table provides plenty of space to unwind after a busy day or enjoy in-room dining and a practical work station is ideal for business guests to work comfortably from their hotel.
The oversized bathroom is appointed in black and white marble with mahogany furnishings and designed for maximum comfort. Guests can enjoy a bathtub with integrated shower, sink with vanity counter, bidet and toilet.
Deluxe rooms can accommodate two adults and two children under 12 years in existing bedding For larger families Deluxe rooms connect with Executive Suites.
Special features include
- Choice of one king size or two queen size beds
- Integrated wardrobes
- 2 bedside tables with lamps
- Full-height mirror
- Luggage rack
- Bathtub with integrated shower, sink and vanity counter; large wall mirror, toilet and bidet
- In-room safe
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
- Bathroom Amenities
- LCD TV with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- IDD (International Direct Dialing) telephone
- Wake-up service
- Individual temperature-controlled air-conditioning
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Working desk with multi-plug connectivity