Luxurious 100sqm Premium Suites offer spectacular views overlooking the city and all include their own private balcony from which to enjoy the views. The living room is extravagantly appointed with rich mahogany furnishings and cozy carpeted floors and features floor to ceiling glazing flooding the room with plenty of light. Designed with utmost comfort in mind, their sprawling layout is carefully arranged to create separate areas for dining with its own table and chairs for six guests and a lounge area with oversized sofa and armchairs, the perfect space to unwind. An oversized desk makes working from the suite easy for business guests.
An ornately-appointed bedroom with king size bed guarantees a restful night’s sleep, or simply the most comfortable spot to watch TV.
Oversized bathrooms are appointed in marble and feature a Jacuzzi bathtub with integrated shower, twin vanity unit with his and hers sinks, a bidet and toilet.
Premium Suites can accommodate two adults and two children under 12 years in existing bedding and can connect with Family Room.
Special features include
- One king size bed
- 2 bedside tables with lamps
- Sofa, armchairs and table
- Full-height mirror
- Luggage rack
- Jacuzzi bathtub with integrated shower, twin sink and vanity counter; large wall mirror, toilet and bidet
- In-room safe
- Tea and coffee-making facilities
- Bathroom Amenities
- LCD TV with satellite channels
- Mini bar
- IDD (International Direct Dialing) telephone
- Wake-up service
- Individual temperature-controlled air-conditioning
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Working desk with multi-plug connectivity